Saturday, September 03, 2005

I Have Been Found

Looks like the ad spammers have found me and started leaving "comments". I was wondering how long it would take. Luckily I have ways of dealing with them.

Point of reference: I have openned up comments to anyone. But if you are coming here to anonymously post links to laser hair removal, increased Internet traffic, or other purely commercial, nonrelevant products or services, you will be removed.

I'm sure this post makes no difference, since I'm sure those spammers are mostly automated. But if you are reading this, and are planning to use to my comments forums to hock your useless crap, please take your business elsewhere.

But for everyone else, please post any thoughts or comments you feel like. I'd love to hear from you, whether it is positive or negative. Just don't try and sell me anything. :)

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger dorna! said...

You'd better turn on the comment verification option, I think. :(

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Seth R. said...

Tempting, but I have friends who read my blog that do not have Blogger accounts and I do not want to force them to have to sign up just to post.

Thanks for stopping by though. :)

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I think the anonymous poster is a real person! It's so lifelike! It looks just like a real person wrote it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home