Sunday, February 05, 2006

Difficulties

Well, as you can see below, that didn't come out right. You know, Blogger is a really good program. It makes it easy to set up your blog how you want and say what you want without having to mess around too much with the HTML and stuff.

But it absolutely SUCKS when you want to post pictures. I really have no idea why it came out that way. What I had intended was to have a short paragraph followed by a series of pictures, then another paragraph, and so on. Instead it seems to have given me just a mish-mash of all my stuff in no particular order.

Part of the problem I think is that my content window is too small. I'd enlarge it, but I can't figure out how to do it without encroaching on the space used by my sidebar on the left, which forces it to the bottom. I can't find the part in the template that dictates the size for all that blue space on the right. I'd gladly give that up, it's useless.

So if anybody out there has any pointers on how I can fix this, I'd love to hear from you.

*UPDATE* - Alright, I tinkered with it a bit more. I expanded the content pane a little bit more so I can fit more stuff on a line. My apologies to those out there who have low resolution monitors. Then I went and found that inserting more line breaks makes the code line up closer to what I originally intended. The source text for the post isn't pretty, but I don't really have much intention of editing it more, so I guess it isn't such a big deal. Wish there were an easier way to do it though. I think I bumped my hit counter about 20 more spots playing with thing. Wish there were a way to filter out my own hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home