Thursday, September 15, 2005

Reformatting the Drive

I got my computer back from Geek Squad today. They couldn't find anything wrong with it except for a few viruses and pieces of spyware, which really didn't surprise me (I've been combating vile spyware like VX2 and Aurora for some time now. They're the reason I switched to Firefox, and you should too.). They wanted a to do a full OS overhaul, but I don't want to pay $200 for that. Instead I'm going to do a reformat myself.

I can't think of anything else I have to back up. I think this is it (that external drive I bought has paid for itself in convenience already). I'm somewhat apprehensive about this, as I've never done a reformat before, but I think I have everything squared away.

Ok, here I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home