Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm Still Here

I haven't written in a while. It's been pretty busy around here lately, and I guess there just hasn't been a whole lot ot write about. I'm still here though. I can tell you about some things that are coming up.

Tomorrow night I be having dinner with a couple of my old professors and a bunch of other alumni from my school. I'm looking forward to it, as I haven't heard from a lot of the people who are going. It'll be nice to see what they are all up to.

I also have tickets booked to go visit my friends Nic and Krista down in Texas in November. We're going to take in a Nextel Cup NASCAR race as well; the Dickies 500. I've been wanting to go to a NASCAR race for a long time, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Also, my plans to visit Australia are starting to come together. I just talked to my friends down there and it sounds they are pretty excited about the news too. It'll have been about 2 years since I left when I go back, almost to the day. I have been wanting to go back ever since so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning on going in December, so it will also be a nice escape from the cold winter here. While everyone is left shivering over here, I'll be out on the beautiful beaches of Wollongong, NSW. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

December this year??

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Seth R. said...

Aye, December this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home