Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl

I went over to Karin and Nick's to watch the Superbowl tonight. It was a lot of fun with lots of food and friends. Which was good, because the game itself was pretty much a let down. Aside from the incredible number of fumbles and interceptions, there really wasn't anything remarkable about it. Well, I guess there the return for a touchdown on the firts kickoff, but that's usually kind a bad omen. Not something you expect to see when what are supposed to be the two best teams in the league play each other.

Of course, the highlight of most Superbowls is the comercials. Well, the marketing companies must have decided to take this year off, because they were mostly suck as well.

So the highlight here was the party at Karin and Nick's. But of course that was really the point anyway. And I had a good time.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger david said...

That was an awesome party! Chili cheese dogs! How can you go wrong? Good to see you there Seth!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger rox said...

ah! the robert goulet commercial is totally funny. I especially love that the mixed nuts keep him away, and that he crawls on the ceiling. I actually didn't watch the superbowl, but I saw this commercial and I knew it was one of those commercials.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home