Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 In Review

So we now find ourselves at the end of yet another year. I suppose it was a pretty good year for the most part. I find myself in a new house, which I actually own (well, actually the bank owns most of it, but you know what I mean), which I guess is a pretty big step. I also started a new position at work which has been giving me new challenges (and frustrations). It was an eventful summer, though for the life of me I cannot tell you what actually happened then. It went by pretty fast.

Actually, the whole year seems to have gone by pretty fast, and I am not sure what I have actually accomplished. Even with the new position, I am still pretty much doing the same job. I am still single, which was something I had aimed at trying to change this past year. I can't say I've really done anything earth-shaking or even all that terribly important.

But I guess that's what New Year's is all about. A chance at starting over again and trying to change yourself for the better. And there is a whole year ahead to do that.

See you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home