Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Wheels!

I got some new wheels yesterday. Check it out:


Now I just gotta work up to being able to ride it any appreciable distance. Prior to this, I haven't ridden a bike since I was about 12, so I got some work to do. My god, I am out of shape. But I am going to work on it.

On a side note, yes, I realize it's been a month since I have made a post here. This is right after I said I wouldn't take a month for my next post. So much for promises (oh, wait, I specifically said I wouldn't make any promises. HA!). I have a few other things lined up to post about though, so hopefully it won't be that long for my next post.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger rox said...

OMG SO EXCITED!!!
that looks like a sweet ride. season should get a bike and then we can go biking at wirth! it'll be super mega awesome fun.

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice bike. When i get back in town we should go biking around Medicine Lake together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home