Monday, November 07, 2005

DFW and Dickies 500

Just got back from my weekend in Texas. I went down with Dave and Smeeta and stayed with Nic and Krista (whose blog you can find in my links to the right) to go see the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway. I'm pretty tired right now, so I'm not going to write a lot right now. Just wanted to say that it was a lot of fun and really nice to see our friends down South again.

I'll write more later when I have my thoughts together a little better. I'll also include pictures.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger david said...

That is awesome! I'm happy to hear you had such a great experience, even if you are completely drained@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home