Thursday, November 17, 2005

An Interesting Observation

So last work-week was a slightly shortened week due to the day a vacation I took on Monday for my trip down to Texas (for which I still have to post pictures. I haven't forgotten, I'm just lazy.). This is as opposed to this work week, which was a full 5 days. The funny thing is this week seems to have gone by faster, despite being a full day longer. It's already Thursday and it seems like the week just started.

Now it could be just that I have been busier this week. I have had a lot of stuff going on. But this isn't the first time I've noticed this phenomenon, and other have mentioned it to me as well.

I'm not exactly sure why this is. Have you ever taken a day of vacation at the beginning of the week and noticed that the rest of the week just seems to drag on? I'm putting my money on an alien conspiracy.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is if I make it through Monday I'm golden! Tuesday and Wednesday off! Now if only the pager doesn't go off again at 4:30 because the site rebroke itself I'll be happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home