Thursday, December 08, 2005

Big Day

So today is the big day. I'm all packed and I think I have everything ready to go. Just got to go into work for a little bit today, then I'm off to the airport. By my figuring, it should take about 24 hours to get there including transit to LAX and my layover there. Going to be a long day, though really flying west the days are shorter. In fact, I don't even get a Friday because of the date line, but that's just how it goes.

So I don't know if I'll be able to update this for the next 3 weeks, but I'll try and check in now and then. If not, I hope everyone has a good holiday (whatever one you celebrate) and new year. I'll see you next year.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger david said...

Hope the trip is going well! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the pictures when you return! Bag a pet kangaroo for me while you are there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home