Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Two Days

Well, just two more days left before I leave for my big 3-week vacation to Australia. I'm really excited, but at the same time terrified. I know I've done this sort of thing before, and it is only 3 weeks, but I can't help but worry that I'm forgetting someting really important. It doesn't help that I keep thinking of things I need to do before my trip, though I think I've just about got everything out of the way. But I keep thinking, did I tell everyone I need to? Is there anyone else over there that probably would like to know I'm coming? Will I have enough time to get my bags packed? Did I tie up all the little loose ends around here?

Whew, I'll probably feel better once I'm there, but until then I'm a nervous wreck. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home