Thursday, March 30, 2006

Vernal Wonders

For the first time this year, I noticed it was starting to feel warm in my apartment. Warmer than I find comfortable. The temperature on my thermostat had actually risen without the aid of my furnace. So I slid door to my balcony open a bit and was greeted by the wisps of the cool, moist, rain-drenched rain from outside. I sat in fron t of the door and continued playing my Playstation 2, allowing the air to wash over me and breathed in deep of its splendor. I dreamt of the wonderful time of year that is to come.

Spring is upon us. The season of renewal. The long Minnesota winter is over. It is a time of rejoicing.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger david said...

There is something about breathing in the splendor of the outdoors while playing PS2 that just seems wrong to me. I guess I'm a little old fashioned.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Seth R. said...

I find it quite peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home