Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Deferred

Well, I got the call today. The one that I have been digging a hole in the bottom of my stomach waiting for for the past week. I understand many of you are curious as well. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.)

I didn't get it.

I don't think I need to tell you this is a rather large disappointment. I won't go into the particulars or the reasons why. Such things are not suited for a public forum such as this. I will say that the reasons aren't all bad, but that doesn't really make me feel any better about it in the here and now.

The upshot is at least I finally know where I will be 2 months from now.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger rox said...

you don't want to move near molesto anyway. I have a friend that lives there, and it's cool but not as cool as here ;)
You can't get Leinie's out there.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger david said...

We'd miss you too much here anyway. There are plenty of other oppertunities available, and the next time it comes up I'm sure you will be able to give it another shot.

Viva Seth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home