Wednesday, February 22, 2006

GH: Small Victory

I also wanted to take this opportunity note that after several days of battling with it, I finally beat No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age on Hard level (it was the event that actually spurred the the last post. I figured I better explain what I was talking about before making this post). I don't know why it took me so long, just the note combinations are really hard to pull off on that song, and it was the only one holding me back from advancing. It wasn't pretty, but I made it through the song. So now I am in the final 5-song section of Hard mode. I actually managed to make it through the first 4 songs on the first try (including Cowboys From Hell which is a real bitch), even if they aren't pretty. My new nemesis is Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne. Don't know how I'm going to get through it, but it is the last song I have to conquer before moving on to Expert level (except for the bonus songs. But they're a whole different story).

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Seth. I felt great when I beat the James Bond game for xbox on the medium hard level :).

Keep posting pictures...I use them as my desktops at work. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home