Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bags are Packed

I haven't written about this before, but I think most of my readers (all 3 of you) know that a little while back I applied for a certain job transfer. I don't normally write about work here, I like to keep my professional life and my private life seperate. But in this case, one has no choice but to have a drastic impact on the other. The job transfer is for a position in Lodi, California.

Lodi is a relatively small town just a bit to the south of Sacramento and east of San Francisco, right in the middle of the San Joaquin Valley. Wine country. Tomorrow (or rather today - I just looked at the clock) I fly out there for an interview and a look around. Should be a lot of fun. We'll see what happens.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Christian said...

Good luck, Seth. Have a safe trip.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man. For purely selfish reasons, like you staying in our GURPS game, I hope you stick around here. All the same, hope it goes well, and have a great time.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seth-

That would be awesome if you came out to cali. I hope your interview went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home