Monday, May 01, 2006

Dull

I know I haven't posted here in a while. It must be boring for you. But the fact is I just haven't felt the inspiration to write. It isn't that there isn't stuff to write about (thoughy, truth be told, there really hasn't been that much that's interesting to write about the past couple weeks), I just haven't felt like writing. I'm still here though, if that's any consolation.

About the only thing I have to say is that it has been raining the past three days straight and is lookng to continue raining nonstop for several more. I miss the sun.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger rox said...

I hear you cluckin', big chicken. On top of the rain, I've got a bad case of the Mondays.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger david said...

Right on. Sometimes taken 'er easy is what needs to happen. Keep rollin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home