Friday, May 12, 2006

Two Years

This weekend marks the2nd anniverssary for me graduating college. Actually it was last Wednesday (since I graduated May 10th), but I graduated on a weekend and it was Thursday before I even realized it. I can't believe it's been 2 years already, but the other hand, school seems so far off. I have some friends who have gone on to work toward various master's degrees and graduate work, but I just can't concieve of it. I just don't have it in me anymore. Two years off, and I still feel burned-out. I wonder if I ever will get it back?

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger david said...

Don't go back if you don't want it. It is too much money and time to do it just because you feel like you should. Without a reason, it isn't worth it. You'll know when/if you are ready for it. Don't feel like there is a rush to do so and don't let anyone try to pressure you to do so.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Seth R. said...

No worries, mate. I'm not feeling any pressure at all and definitely won't be doing anything I'm not ready to do. Mostly I'm just lamenting the lack spark and drive I've felt lately. Once was a time when school work was what I lived for. Now, I just can't think of it. But I guess we can't expect to stay the same forever. ;)

I have nothing but admiration for people who still have the energy and drive to better themselves. You rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home