Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pictures from Home

I promised pictures, and it is a promise I intend to fulfill.








Here's the house from the front while the movers were here. Two Men And A Truck did a very good job of moving my larger items and the move a whole lot easier. You can see I also have a nice garden in the front. I also now have a garage for both my cars so my poor Malibu doesn't have to bake in the sun anymore (it had to sit outside at the apartment as I only had garage space for one car).

















I have an awesome, huge backyardthat looks like it was ready-made for some serious games of Bocci. ne could also set up a volleyball net, I reckon. It also has a fire pit with a good supply of wood (which can also be used in the fireplaces inside). There's some really nice landscaping and a huge cement patio on the back with seating for quite a number of people. I guess I'll have to have a party at some point.














I was quite pleased to find that the furniture I already had fit the decor of the living room so well. I also now have my own office where I can set up my computer.









The kitchen rocks and so does the dining room.









The basement used to actually be used as a seperate aparment the previous owner rented out, so there is a spare bedroom down there. There is also a second kitchen, which I have already decided is going to be the new brewery for me and Dave (it comes complete with a full-size frig, so now we will be able to do cold fermentation). There is also a very large room down there which I reckon I can make into some kind of recreational room. I'm not sure what kind yet (billiard room, home theater, dance studio?), but there is a lot of potential there.

So that's the house in a nutshell. If you are one of the people out there that actually knows me (as opposed to random Internet people who may wander in, not that I have anything against you), you should come over and check it out.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics. The idea of a brewery sounds real exciting. Can hardly wait until I finally make it over there.

One wonders what the rumpus room will become...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home