Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tumuluations

Between starting a new job (intra-company transfer), moving into a new house, and all the other stuff I've had going on, I feel I've been running full speed for almost a week now (the oppressive heat hasn't helped either). I meant to get out a post early last week, but stupid Comcast tunred off my service by accident again (apparently they meant to turn off someone else), so I was without Internet until Wednesday. I haven't had much time to myself, which includes time to write here, and what time I have had, I've been too exhausted to want to do anything but sleep. But I think the dust should start settling soon. My parents and I just finished moving the last of my stuff out of my apartment today. Now, I just have the long process of getting everything unpacked and organized.

But I have to say, having my own house pretty damn sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home