Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer Days

Summer is off to a great start this year. We just had the most spectacular string of warm, sunny days. It was perfect, especially having bought that little convertible pictured down below. Man, that thing is a blast to drive around in this.

Having already taken in 2 barbeques, and a concert by the Hopefuls at the Mill City Ruins Courtyard, I am quite pleased with how it's gone so far and I have great hopes for the rest of this season. We are no longer imprisoned in our cozy, enclosed living spaces or forced to encase ourselves in bulky layers of heavy clothing while we shiver. Summer makes me happy.

I can't wait until I move into my new house, where I will have my own backyard and can go outside and enjoy the sun in peace any time I want. Summer makes me very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home