Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Annual

It was one year ago today I started this blog. Yay blog! I don't know that it has quite taken the direction I originally intended, but then I'm not too sure of what direction I originally intend. I think I was going for it to be more a repository of my random thoughts (and rants, hence the name) than as a record of my everyday life, which I sometime feel it has regressed into. Recording the events of one's life is important too, though.

It is kind of fun to look back at some of the posts I've writting over the past year. Some of them I remember, but there are some I completely forgot about. I think I'm going to scan through the archives some more on this anniversary. And lets hope I can do I better job of keeping up with it in the coming year.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger david said...

Dang, it has been a long time since I stopped by here. A lot has happened! Congrats on the house! I'm looking forward to checking it out! Good to see you have a grill already, you are a few steps ahead of me and I've had my place for 3.5 years.

I'll be waiting for my housewarming party invite ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home