Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Return of Paul Reubens

In case you missed it, Cartoon Network Adult Swim, the late-night programming on Cartoon Network, has started showing reruns of the old Pee-Wee's Playhouse show. Now, I don't know if you remember this show, but it was my favorite show as a kid and watched it religiously every Saturday morning. I even had my own foil ball (and later wanted to make a rubberband ball, but it never quite worked out), not as big as Pee-Wee's, of course, but I had my ambitions.

And now it's back! Oh, the golden memories. And it is just as good as it was back then. If only the kids of today could experience the joy of this show, and get away from the absolute shit they have for kids today.Paul Reubens is a genius.

Spectacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home