Monday, November 06, 2006

Laugh About It, Shout About It, When You've Got to Choose...

Election Day tomorrow! I have my candidates picked out for Senate and US House and for once, am actually looking forward to voting for them. I don't know why, I just get a good vibe from them (which is more than I can say about people I have voted "for" in the past). I am also very anxious to see how these elections turn out on a national level. Will we finally see a turn from the past 6 years?

Now if only the Minnesota gubernatorial race didn't seem like such a no-win situation...

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger david said...

I'm pumped as well! I'll get out there today after work probably. Should be an exciting election today!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Karin - BluePip Designs said...

You can always write in Wellstone ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home