Friday, August 18, 2006

Time is Tissue

Tonight I saw Snakes on a Plane with a bunch of people from work, along with my sister and her boyfriend, who are in town from Canada for a couple weeks. The movie doesn't technically open until tomorrow (or rather today, I guess, now that I look at the clock), but somehow the movie theatre was able to do a showing at 10:00 tonight.

Let me say this: The premise was sketchy, the story was nearly non-existent, the dialogue was horrible (except for a select few great lines), and the acting was mediocre (except for Samuel Jackson, but you knew he was going to be brilliant). And it was AWESOME!!!

It was such a fun movie to go to. We had a great crowd and the movie was hilarious. No one expected this to be be a good movie, and that's what made it fun. It was excetly what everyone expected.

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dad, Charles, Trevor, and Nikki are going in an hour and a half...hope we like it as much as you did

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Whitney said...

The Bickerson children are at camp this week and I'm trying to line up my movie matinee selections. I might have to put this one on the list.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger david said...

I'm cheering for the snakes! Another classic line from the movie: "Ky-ya!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home