Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pining for 'Roos

It can be fun to surf around on Flickr. There are a lot of pictures out there and some very talented photographers. A lot fo times you can find the photos involving similar topics grouped together in what they call "pools".

I found there is a Wollongong pool. For those just tuning in, I did a semester of study abroad in Wollongong back in 2003. I also went back for a visit about a year and a half ago. God, I still miss it. It is just a wonderful place. Looking through the pictures in that pool there brought back a lot of great memories.

Damn, now I want to go back again. Anyone have a winning lottery ticket I can borrow?

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You been watching the news? Wollongong ain't the best place to be at the moment. Actually the word 'pool' is a very apt description of what Wollongong was like last weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home