Monday, January 09, 2006

Beware: There be trolls on them there roads

So I'm driving home tonight and take the tunr off Highway 55 onto the road near where I live. This road is a 4-lane raod, but there is only one turning lane coming off the highway. I know I could probably turn into the far lane without too much trouble, as the next turn I have to make is a left, but I usually play it like I was taught all those years ago in Driver's Ed and turn into the closer lane before going to the left. It's a good thing I did. Just after completing the turn, I start checking my mirrors and blind spot to make the lane change (even though there is hardly anyone there) when this black Porsche Cayenne S (an overpriced luxury SUV for those who have something to compensate for) blows right past me out of nowhere. Would have blown right into me if I hadn't seen him in time. Must have been in a hurry to get to the next stop sign. But at the next stop sign I manage to catch up to him and get a look at the license plate: SHKNAWE. Too perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home