Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm Back (to reality)

For those who are wondering, the trip was fantastic. Unbelieveably so. I love Australia and miss it already. But I gotta make money somehow, so today I went back to work. All was going well for most of the day, but towards the end I sort of hit the wall and by the time I got home I was ready to crash. I guess I'm not over the jet lag after all. This may take a little longer than I thought.

But I am back and plan to get some more pictures from my travels posted a bit later. Right now, though, I am really tired and just don't feel up to it. I still have my last journal entry to finish too. And to sort out all the stuff I brought back...

I'm back in the real world.

6 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got home safe, how was tassie? BTW I have some pink frilly underwear here that I think may be yours.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Seth R. said...

Tassie was awesome. A bit colder than Wollongong, but still pretty nice.

You can consider the underwear a gift. I think it would suit you anyway. ;)

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger wafoli said...

I miss Australia still, and I went there...over 10 years ago. I think it has something to do with the watter.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Christian said...

Good to have you back in Canada's Basement. Maybe we'll see you at poker sometime soon?

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still very jealous sethie-poo, but i am glad you had a good time.

why can't i hide in somebody's luggage and just go for a few weeks? i would be eternally greatful if you could find the suitcase :)...maybe i will just mail myself there.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Seth R. said...

Would have loved to, but I had to keep my luggage under 70 pounds and I need room for clean underwear (especially the pink frilly stuff)! You don't want to deal with that crammed inside my bag, do you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home